Page: of 2

payless
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
151 Posts

Pre-sales questions only
(More Details...)

Posted - 04/12/2023 :  10:35:23  
These also needed changing to make the Rel button (in the admin product) change colour to show products had been related.
Line 3331 - ttr.cells[4].innerHTML='<input type="button" id="relx'+pa[pidind][1]
Line - 3356 - print "\r\n" . 'function setcl(tid){document.getElementById(\'relx\'+tid).style.color=\'#F4E64B\';}' . "\r\n";
However I do get your point about not considering the ( in the search.

As most people can probably see. I am not a code writer. I just have to use the process of elimination.
I try my best. It could be why I find it harder to run an updater than others do. However I have always manged in the past to sort issues out one way or another.
It just gets to time consuming now.

Vince is very good and I am sure he already fully understands peoples concerns, the websites age and it's compatibilities with newer technology.
Todays world - (not just websites) is getting more complicated and we have no choice but to just keep on going.

I do see that he also provides a service to do the updaters and sort the issues out for us (for a small fee of course)

Anyhow, I have said enough now. I am going have my tea.

Keep up the good work.

Vince
Administrator

42488 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2023 :  11:25:27  
quote:
I do see that he also provides a service to do the updaters and sort the issues out for us (for a small fee of course)
That small fee is just 5 Euros when you purchase the updaters, and we'll keep re-applying the updater when requested for the whole updater period. Most shopping carts now charge more per month than we do per year.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater
Page: of 2 « Topic »  
Previous Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000