Previous Page | Next Page
Author « Topic »
Page: of 9

dbdave
ECT Moderator

USA
10243 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2020 :  10:33:38  
Hi Vincent, I have not tested this, but I think it should work.
I see you are using jquery on the page, so this does require jquery.

Insert this in the products.php page - Down near the bottom before the closing </body> tag should be fine.

<script>
$('div.prodnavigation').each(function(i, el) {
if($(el).html() != "" ) {
$(el).html($(el).html().replace(/»/ig, ""));
}
});
</script>

David

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2020 :  06:37:32  
Thanks however this time it not work

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2020 :  04:07:57  
on my products page the checkout button goes nowhere what did i do to break the link to checkout and how do i fix it

Vincent Tumeo

Phil
ECT Moderator

United Kingdom
7609 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2020 :  06:10:57  
Try changing the line
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/ectcart1.js"></script>
to
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/ectcart.js"></script>

* Database Migrations and Conversions*
* ASP to PHP Cart Conversions*

*Contact Us*
*Buy The PHP Capture Card Plugin*
*Rate Our Services/View Our Feedback*

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2020 :  01:39:44  
yeah I figured that out after i posted the question. I feel really dumb. I call it th idtent virus (ID10T)LOL

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2021 :  12:45:59  
I am looking for an answer as to weather or not T page associated with the medium page in the product detail p can get the Prodictid and th product description on th same line. eg
now th page reads product id on the top of the image and the description
my client wants them on the same line. also he would like a link back to the product page of the particular sub-category with the previous and next currently if you are on say image15 and wish to return to the product page of the sub-category you are viewing you either havt o go to category link and then back to the sub-category you were in or go back 15previous to get back a link to the "Master Page" of the sub-category is better.
do you have a template that has this capability or if I sign up for extended support can I get the information on how to code the page. My client is anxious to get his new site live and I am not smart enough to code it my self. Please call 1-307-365-5530 or email me at sales1@ultraads.net ASAP. Thank You
Vince Tumeo

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2021 :  02:39:54  
Hi Vince
You can do most things with changes to the CSS. However why you would want the product id and description on the same line I'm not sure to tell the truth, and it may well be that it just doesn't look good.

Vince

Click Here for Shopping Cart Software
Click Here to sign up for our newsletter
Click Here for the latest updater

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2021 :  13:56:09  
I agree but that is what the customer wants I have tried to do what he wants within the css pages and have been unsuccessful. If you can tell me what to do or how to do it I would gladly purchase another template or support whichever it would take to get the job done also The function that would put a return to the Main page of the sub-category that is being viewed so one does not have to back peddle a bunch of times to get there from an image that may be 30 or 40 images down. Thanks for you quick answer

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2021 :  01:54:29  
Hi Vincent
Ok, if you could renew your support then please let us know the URL so we can see what needs changing.

Vince

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2021 :  11:18:33  
I troed to update my support but the cart would not accebpt my debit card. If you can call me 3073655530 maybe you can process from your end live. If not I will have to wait until my SSI check arives on wednesday and use a different card my client is getting nervous about my inability to do what he has asked
Thanks Vince

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2021 :  13:09:42  
Hi Vince
I'm afraid we can't process card numbers through a terminal, we can only take online payments.

Vince

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2021 :  04:56:44  
Hi Vince
I renewed my support here is my problem My client want the product id and the product description on the same line. as well as the large image on that page an along with the previous and next at the botom he wants a link to directly back to the sub category home page. Since his sub categories have many products if a person is going image to image and is on say image 3- and wants to go back to the beginning he either has to go previous 30 times or go back to the categories link the the sub category I think he is correct in want a link directly back hoever I have tried and failed in all aspects of his request the url for the site is www.giftconnections.net please help me get what he wants. Thank

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2021 :  09:19:05  
Hi Vincent
I haven't got the FTP login for that site so could you send it to my email (vince AT ecommercetemplates DOT com) but DON'T PLEASE POST IT HERE.

Vince

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2021 :  17:13:44  
It is on the way

Vincent Tumeo

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2021 :  10:55:30  
did you get the ftp info you needed

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2021 :  11:05:45  
I sent you an email with a question but it looks like you didn't receive it for some reason. This was the message...
quote:
I'm looking at the first issue, to put the product name and the product description on the same line. I can do that easily for you but can I ask first, why do you have the product ID AND the product name for this product both set to 8881 ?
http://giftconnections.net/proddetail.php?prod=8881
The usual thing to do would be to have the product ID as 8881, the product name as "Tomte Grandpa in rocker" and then that would leave space in the description to put some information about the product. Can you let me know if you want me to proceed as is or do you want to maybe sort out the product id's / names and descriptions first?
Vince

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2021 :  10:24:39  
My client is very "picky"
He wants the product ID centered under the image on the sub category product page and the description on the same line as the id on the larger picture. That is why I have the id and the name on the same line

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2021 :  02:02:25  
Hi Vincent
Is this what you wanted, now with the product name and description on the same line...
http://giftconnections.net/proddetail.php?prod=8881

Please note that to refresh the site style sheet you may need to load the page with a <Ctrl>+F5 the first time.

Vince

vtumeo

USA
98 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2021 :  02:24:56  
yes yes yes that is perfect. now if i can get a link from say the last image in a sub category back to the products page of the subcategory i would be ready to rock and roll eg 21620 back to http://www.giftconnections.net/products.php?cat=25 I would be ready to make he beta live I have tried but only end up on the products page for the entir 4000 items i am still learning how to manipulate the database

Vincent Tumeo

Vince
Administrator

42425 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2021 :  02:59:50  
Hi Vincent
I forgot to mention that I have made changes to the files...
css/ectstyle.css
vsadmin/includes.php
Every time I make a change in those now you overwrite them again with the old copies. You need to get new local copies of those files.

Vince

Page: of 9 « Topic »  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Shopping Cart Software Forum for Ecommerce Templates © 2002-2022 ecommercetemplates.com
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000