Ecommerce Templates > ASP
Version Help > Payment Processors > Netbanx
Netbanx and Ecommerce Templates
Once you have created your account with NETBANX the
first thing you will need to do is log into your Ecommerce Template
control panel and follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Payment Providers" link.
- Click on Modify for Netbanx.
- Make sure that the "Enabled" checkbox is checked.
- Enter your Merchant ID in the box provided.
- Enter the checksum provided to you from the Netbanx admin.
- Click submit.
Please note that Merchant ID above refers to your E-Commerce store ID.
This is different from your bank merchant number.
NETBANX provides a hosted payment page which gives
access to all these payment options – easily integrated with
- Multiple payment methods – accept credit card, debit
card and internet banking payments.
- Dynamic currency conversion – Give your customers the choice
of paying for goods and services in their local currency while
protecting your business from currency fluctuations.
Localised payment methods – Use payment methods specific
to geographic markets. We offer giropay, ELV, Carte Bleu, Poli,
- Enhanced payment features – Benefit from pay in / pay out
capabilities, online refunds, e-wallet services, deferred billing
and much more.
- Top security features - Identity verification, transaction
filters, PCI Compliance, security code verification (CV2/CVV),
secure 128k bit encryption, BIN and IP Blocks, Deferred Billing.
NETBANX is the payment arm and a wholly-owned subsidiary of the
NETELLER Group, a public company quoted on the London exchange
For more information contact us today.
Or visit our website www.netbanx.com
Please do read our guide here on credit